Vangie and Sil React To: Ryker
Heyo guys! So if you're a regular on here you know that I usually do reaction posts with Maf from Maf's Crazy Book Life. However, Sil from Hopeless Book Lovers and myself are doing this reaction post for RYKER. They're still be lots of GIFS and talking inbetween.
If you have suggestions of what book we should react to comment
below!
And now, the fun begins...
*Fair Warning*
This post is pretty long.
Vangie
Sil
I'm starting!
omg okay I'm going to start Ryker now!!!
Chapter 1
Ryker with kids... I CANT.
I am a pool of feels
OMG SHE IS GOING TO BE THE MANAGER
Chapter 2
I think I'm in love with you, Gray and it only took me two sentences
I'm loving her relationship with her father.
OH MY GOSH. I LOVE HER SO MUCH
I AM HEART EYES WHEN SHE TALKS STATISTICS
Chapter 4
And the jealousy begins
I love it when it starts
Chapter 5
ZACK AND FREAKING KATE! GAH I'M FLAILING
Zack and Kate make me so happy
I WAS YOU. YOU ARE ME. I can't wait for December now
It needs to hurry up
Chapter 7
ALL MY BABIES TOGETHER
I would love to have a conversation with Zack, Alex, and Garrett about kayaking
Chapter 8
VANGIE OH DEAR STARS
OH MY GOD. WHAT JUST HAPPENED.
I KNOW RIGHT.
THAT CHAPTER.
IT KILLED ME.
DEAD. DEAD SO DEAD.
Chapter 11
WAIT WHOA. IS THIS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN?!
Remind me chapter 11
what happens?
"I'm sure."
OH OHAHSMFJC
OH OKAY
OMG YES
#DEAD
Ryker and Gray are so hot what even
I need to take up yoga.
Chapter 13
OH MY GOSH ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. MY BABIES.
HAHAHA YESSSSSS
Chapter 17
OH HELL NO
Chapter 22
SO MUCH CUTENESS
Chapter 24
oh shucks oh shucks oh shucks
i am so dying
IM CRYING. WHY AM I CRYING. WHY DOES THIS HURT.
THERE YOU EFFING GO GRAY. THATS HOW YOU DO YOU. GIRL POWER
Chapter 25
THEYRE ALL SHARING ADVICE. EPIC BROMANCE LEVEL ACHIEVED.
AGAIN I'm crying
IM DONE THAT WAS SO EPIC
Ryker is the best AND I HAVENT STOPPED CYING
IM DONE. THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL
all of those last chapters were so emotional??!??
YES THEY WERE SO DAMN EMOTIONAL BUT I LOVED EVERY MINUTE.
And then we go off talking about how we need these books in paperback & on our shelves, how MAX SHOULD BE THE NEXT BOOK and then how we want shot gun Vegas wedding novellas for all the characters.
With more books to react over
-Vangie & Sil