Some News!

Monday, June 29, 2015 0 Comments A + a -

Hey guys! I have some semi-important news and some info about me to tell y'all.
As of right now, I graduated as valedictorian of my high school which was really exciting for me and my family. With that said, it should be obvious that college is in my future. I want to major in Biomedical Engineering, and if that name doesn't sound hard enough you should see my class load (please pray for me that all goes well).
I have come to terms with the fact that my personal reading will decrease which then means that my book reviews won't come up as often as I would like, which makes me extremely sad.
Lucky, I have made two amazing friends through this blogging adventure that came to the rescue. Maf from Maf's Crazy Book Life (I think she plans on changing the name) and Ashley from Books By Migs will be doing guest posts every so often so that this blog doesn't seem so dead. ALSO, if I can persuade my mother to review some of the many books she reads, she'll have guest appearances as well.
I am excited for this new adventure, and I thank y'all for sticking with me this long and I hope y'all stay!


With an exciting year ahead
-Vangie
Jeremiah 29:11

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}