Mini-Review Compilation: NA Edition Part 1

Thursday, October 08, 2015 0 Comments A + a -

Heyo guys! So the last month of summer and the first half of this semester I went all out and read a whole bunch of books ranging from YA to NA to even some adult. Overall, they were pretty much ALL wonderful. So for the next few weeks I'll be posting compilations of the books I reviewed. Please keep in mind that these will be mini-reviews and will not be very detailed. Most of them will probably involve a lot of caps. You've been warned.

Here's Part 1 of the NA compilation! (Click on the title if you want to read the synopsis on Goodreads)


Deeper by Robin York
5 GOLDEN STARS
I honestly don't even know what to say. It's 5:30 in the morning and my half dead because my face is puffed up from tears. My heart is broken. Caroline and West were beautiful disasters but oh so lovely. The writing was dumbfounding and I want to sing praises. This book is amazing guys and if you're willing to suffer through some pain it's a million times worth it.



More Than Comics by Elizabeth Briggs
4/5 Stars
Oh man. Hector was swoon worthy as heck. Tara was amazing. All the side characters were great. The world that was comic con made me want to go there even more. The writing was simple and yet I couldn't get enough of it.
Don't underestimate this book or this series for that matter, seriously. There's a lot more heart than one expects and you can't help but fall in love with each character introduced. Love NA and fluffy reads? Grab this baby.



Crushed by Lauren Layne
4/5 Stars
SO FREAKING ADORABLE. I was just like hey this book is in my kindle should probably read it AND OH MY GOSH IT WAS SO WORTH IT. From broody Michale to quirky Chloe, I loved every single moment of this book. Yes there were frustrations but they were resolved fairly quickly and I was left with a smile on my face.
If you're looking for something quick and funny, this is the one you need to get. I'm sure you'll love it!



The Fifteenth Minute by Sarina Bowen
3.5 Stars
I have a lot of good thoughts about this book but at the same time I was "meh" throughout most of it. Don't get me wrong this book is great, it really is but I think the mindset I was in while reading didn't help. Though I'm positive that if you read Bowen's previous books you'll love this one just as much. Lianne and DJ are adorable together though there were a few times I would skim ahead the mushy stuff because "whoa too much". (Let's blame it on midterm week). I do believe that Bowen did a great job on pointing out the faults that college make, and that one should hold out hope for the best out come even though the moment seems bleak. I think everyone needs a shining light in their corner and I'm glad DJ was able to find his in Lianne. Can't wait to read more of this series (if there are more books)

Stay tuned for another mini review compilation!
-Vangie
Revelation 14:12

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}