This is a Goodbye to the Moroi world

Thursday, February 19, 2015 0 Comments A + a -

Which is probably my favorite book world.

I'm writing this not even 5 minutes after reading the last book of the Bloodlines series, The Ruby Circle. I didn't think I'd be writing anything, let alone a review, once I was done but here I am. And here's my (mini-ish) review.


You would think that after twelve books, eight years, of being in this world that I 'd be tired of it. Well, to tell you the truth, I feel very far from "tired of it." I finished Ruby Circle wanting more. Not "more" as in it lacked anything in the book, but as in I want more of this world all together. I want different characters, old characters, new journeys, and new adventures. I want to see new young characters grow up and become just as amazing as the old ones if not better. I want so much more of this world that I'm getting teary eyed while writing this. And if Richelle Mead's acknowledgement is any indication, I'm praying the wait isn't terribly long.

Guys, I loved this book so much. And though I was expecting a lot more pages, I think Richelle Mead did a wonderful job with the pacing. It never dragged and it always left me eagerly wanting to know what would happen next.

This is a goodbye. I don't know for how long (Mead's acknowledgement gives me so much hope) it'll be til we get more of this Moroi world, but for now I'm crying my eyes out BECAUSE this is essentially the last time we're seeing these characters and if that doesn't make you a wee bit sad then something is wrong about you, but I still love you.

GUYS...These characters are my favorite, I spent eight year with most of these chracters. Seeing them ALL grow up from Vampire Academy series to Bloodlines series and becoming adults is quite possibly my absolute favorite feature about this whole world Mead has created.

Excuse me while I cry some more about the fact that the epilogue takes place in winter and we met Adrian during Frostbite (the second book of Vampire Academy series). I'm really hating saying goodbye to these characters but it had to happen. I'm just praying to god I can see them again in the very near future with a new cast. 


Thank you so much, Richelle Mead, for writing this world and these characters and giving us the opportunity to see their journey in life.

The center will hold, because we are the center.
Centrum Permanebit
-Vangie
Psalm 27:14

P.S. Yes, I know this review is all over the place, but do keep in mind that I was crying while writing this, it is currently past midnight, AND I wasn't planning on writing this.

P.P.S. If you haven't read this series, you need to jump on this bandwagon (there is plenty of room). And while you're reading, go ahead and talk to me on twitter (@smileyest09) if you want. But seriously READ THIS SERIES because you're missing out on one amazing world.

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}