Mini-Review Compilation: NA Edition Part 2

Tuesday, December 29, 2015 0 Comments A + a -

Heyo guys! So I went all out and read a whole bunch of books ranging from YA to NA to even some adult. Overall, they were pretty much ALL wonderful. So for the next few weeks I'll be posting compilations of the books I reviewed. Please keep in mind that these will be mini-reviews and will not be very detailed. Most of them will probably involve a lot of caps. You've been warned.

Here's Part 2 of the NA compilation! (Click on the title if you want to read the synopsis on Goodreads)

Harder by Robin York
5 GOLDEN STARS
Honestly, all I can say is that I loved it. Seeing West and Caroline grow from Deeper all the way to the ending of Harder was enlightening. I've learned so much through them and through Robin York's amazing writing. This series will forever be up there in my amazing NA pile and I thank everyone who made me read such an amazing series. I'd hate to say goodbye BECAUSE MY BABIES but I know they're future is bright.
If you're looks my for an emotional yet inspiration NA series then definitely give this series a try.


Penthouse Prince by Virginia Nelson
4.5/5 Stars
LOVED LOVED LOVED. Just gah lee man this book was perfect. If you love fake relationships please trust me when I say you need to get this one. Camden and Jeanie are so lovely and gah dang man, yall are most definitely going to fall in love with these two.



Delayed Penalty by Sophie Henry
3/5 Stars
This book didn't do wonders for me. It was good and thankfully it was short or I wouldn't have been able to finish. 
It's not that the writing was bad. I see a lot of potential in Sophia Henry and this series. But the depth of the characters was superficial, and the events that transpired kept piling up and the next thing I knew was that there was a whole lot going on.


Stay tuned for more reviews!
-Vangie
Job 11:18

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}