Mini-Review Compilation: Graphic Novel Edition Part 1

Thursday, June 09, 2016 0 Comments A + a -

Heyo guys! So several months ago I went all out and read a whole bunch of books ranging from graphic novels to YA to NA to even some adult. Overall, they were pretty much ALL wonderful. So for the next few weeks I'll be posting compilations of the books I reviewed. Please keep in mind that these will be mini-reviews and will not be very detailed. Most of them will probably involve a lot of caps. You've been warned.

Here's Graphic Novel portion of the mini-reviews! (Click on the title if you want to read the synopsis on Goodreads)

SAGA Vol. 3 &4 by Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples

Vol. 3 --> 4/5 Stars  
Vol. 4 --> 5 GOLDEN STARS
Oh how I've missed this world. ALL the pain. I was just going about my day and I decided to read this comic today AND LORD KNOWS I WASNT EXPECTING TO HAVE MY HEART RIPPED OUT. Gah lee man it seems like every page I was spewing a sailors amount of curse words. Everything about this comic is amazing and dang man I never thought I'd get this emotional. Where's volume five!?!? I NEED IT NOW.


Through The Woods by Emily Carroll

4/5 Stars
Oooh man. I enjoyed this one. The colors and the drawings were mesmerizing. Each tale as interesting as the previous and creeper as they progressed. If you're into weird tales then definitely pick this book up.




Alex+Ada Vol. 1&2 by Jonathan Luna and Sarah Vaughn
4/5 Stars
There's just something about this storyline that is captivating. I'm not that big of a fan of the artwork; it seemed simple but I can deal with it. I love where this is going and I can't wait to continue. Thank goodness my library had the second volume. 
*Me after finishing Vol. 2* NOOOOOOOOO. I NEED VOLUME THREE. WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME. 


Stay tuned for more tiny reviews!
-Vangie
1 Corinthians 16: 13-14

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}