Mini-Review Compilation: NA Edition Part 4

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 0 Comments A + a -

Heyo guys! So I went all out and read a whole bunch of books ranging from graphic novels to YA to NA to even some adult. Overall, they were pretty much ALL wonderful. So I'll be posting compilations of the books I reviewed. Please keep in mind that these will be mini-reviews and will not be very detailed. Most of them will probably involve a lot of caps. You've been warned.

Here's Part 4 of the NA compilation! (Click on the title if you want to read the synopsis on Goodreads)

Game for Marriage by Karen Erickson
3/4 Stars
It was good it wasn't great. I don't know if it was because I was at the doctors office not wanting to go to sleep in front of people or if it was the book. Let's blame it on the former. Believe me, this book had some really good points but overall I just wasn't feeling it. Hopefully it's just me and yall enjoy it to pieces.


Marrow by Tarryn Fisher
4.5/5 Stars
I didn't know what to think after I finished this book, but after some analysis I am a firm member of #TeamNotReal.
There's something about this story that is hopeless yet full of hope. Many times I felt despair by some of the events/actions that took place in this book followed by hope that some way some how these crimes are being righted.

Margo makes you think. Marrow makes you contemplate what you believe and what you want to believe. If you think you're ready for some mind effery then this is definitely the book for you. 


Playing for Her Heart by Megan Erickson
4/5 Stars
This book is really short yet very impactful. You can never go wrong with a Megan Erickson book and this one doesn't disappoint. The scenes are hot, very very hot, and the characters lives are deep and gritty. I felt connected to the characters as always, especially to Chloe. Just something of wanting to care for everyone and giving them a piece of your heart to help them got to me. Loved it.


Broken Prince by Erin Watt
3.5 Stars
It took me a while to get into this book. I knew the ending would end up being a shitstorm and boy was it. The beginning was annoying (to me at least) and it wasn't until mostly everything was settled that I started to enjoy the book. HOWEVER THAT DIDN'T LAST LONG. And now I'm here impatiently needing the last book for answers to question I didn't think I would have. SOMEONE WHO HAS READ THIS BOOK, TALK TO ME. (Also, I freaking adore the covers).

Stay tuned for the last compilation of mini-reviews!
-Vangie
Proverbs 31:25

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}