Vangie and Sil React To: Ryker

Thursday, September 03, 2015 0 Comments A + a -

Heyo guys! So if you're a regular on here you know that I usually do reaction posts with Maf from Maf's Crazy Book Life. However, Sil from Hopeless Book Lovers and myself are doing this reaction post for RYKER. They're still be lots of GIFS and talking inbetween.

If you have suggestions of what book we should react to comment below! 


And now, the fun begins...


 *Fair Warning* 


This post is pretty long.

Vangie

Sil

I'm starting!

omg okay I'm going to start Ryker now!!!

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1

Ryker with kids... I CANT.

I am a pool of feels

OMG SHE IS GOING TO BE THE MANAGER

Chapter 2

I think I'm in love with you, Gray and it only took me two sentences

I'm loving her relationship with her father.

OH MY GOSH. I LOVE HER SO MUCH

I AM HEART EYES WHEN SHE TALKS STATISTICS

Chapter 4

And the jealousy begins

 

 

 

 

I love it when it starts

Chapter 5

ZACK AND FREAKING KATE! GAH I'M FLAILING

Zack and Kate make me so happy

I WAS YOU. YOU ARE ME. I can't wait for December now

It needs to hurry up

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 7

ALL MY BABIES TOGETHER

 

 

 

 

 

I would love to have a conversation with Zack, Alex, and Garrett about kayaking

Chapter 8

VANGIE OH DEAR STARS

OH MY GOD. WHAT JUST HAPPENED.

 

 

I KNOW RIGHT.

THAT CHAPTER.

IT KILLED ME.

DEAD. DEAD SO DEAD.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 11

WAIT WHOA. IS THIS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN?!

 

 

 

 

Remind me chapter 11

what happens?

"I'm sure."

OH OHAHSMFJC

OH OKAY

OMG YES

#DEAD

Ryker and Gray are so hot what even

I need to take up yoga.

Chapter 13

OH MY GOSH ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. MY BABIES.

HAHAHA YESSSSSS

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 Chapter 17

OH HELL NO

 

 

 

 

Chapter 22

SO MUCH CUTENESS

 

 

 

 

 Chapter 24

oh shucks oh shucks oh shucks

 

 

 

i am so dying

IM CRYING. WHY AM I CRYING. WHY DOES THIS HURT.

THERE YOU EFFING GO GRAY. THATS HOW YOU DO YOU. GIRL POWER

Chapter 25

THEYRE ALL SHARING ADVICE. EPIC BROMANCE LEVEL ACHIEVED.

AGAIN I'm crying

IM DONE THAT WAS SO EPIC

Ryker is the best AND I HAVENT STOPPED CYING 

IM DONE. THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL

 

 

 

 all of those last chapters were so emotional??!??

YES THEY WERE SO DAMN EMOTIONAL BUT I LOVED EVERY MINUTE.

And then we go off talking about how we need these books in paperback & on our shelves, how MAX SHOULD BE THE NEXT BOOK and then how we want shot gun Vegas wedding novellas for all the characters.

 

With more books to react over

-Vangie & Sil

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}