Greetings!

Sunday, March 09, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

HEYO! How's it going?


SO this is my first post, let's see how this goes.

Since it's spring break I decided to start a blog for some odd reason. I can truly say that I'm really excited about this.

Mainly this blog will be about the books I'm reading. Originally, I was going to become a booktuber but since I'm a spazz bashful before a camera I thought that wasn't a good idea. So here I am (where I'll probably be a spazz too).

NOW hopefully I can post every week because I do tend to read at least one book a week and crochet at least one project every two weeks, though everything this still depends on my school work.

Anyways, that's the gist of whats going to be happening on this blog. 
Hopefully y'all have a blast here.

Adios mi amigos!

P.S. I am a Christian so after every post, at the very bottom, there will be a different scripture from a chapter of one of the books in the Bible that I feel needs to be shared. I hope you won't be offended.

Romans 8:37  

-Vangie

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}