BOOK HAUL (1)

Friday, March 28, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

*DOES BOOK SHIMMY*

So it's been a while since I've binged shopped. Luckily I got paid a few days ago and was able to buy books that I've read and just NEEDED to buy and haven't read that I also NEEDED to buy. 

So with out further ado. Here is my small but precious book haul. 

Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover
(Read this one already and oh gosh I fell in love with Daniel on the first page. When I found out there would be a paperback version I knew I need Daniel on my shelf to make my life complete.)


Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
(Been hearing and reading fantastic reviews of this beauty so I was dead set on buying this.)

Faking It by Cora Carmack 
(This one I read and LOVED. I'll probably be doing a reread of this gorgeous book and write up a worthy review of it.)

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover.
(New book of Colleen's. Honestly, nothing could go wrong with purchasing this gorgeousness of a book. And it come with music. WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE!)


I can assure you, anything Colleen Hoover or Cora Carmack write are worth reading. You can't go wrong with any of there books. I give them nothing but high praises. And I'm hoping Sarah J. Maas become one of my favorites as well. 

With more books to be bought
-Vangie

Romans 1:16

P.S. JUST LOOK AT THESE BEAUTIFUL COVERS. I'll end up staring at them more than reading them.

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}