The Liberator By Victoria Scott

Friday, March 14, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

"Everyone has a past, Dante. Have you let yours go? Are you changed?"
Title: The Liberator

Author: Victoria Scott

Published: August 27th 2013 

Rating: 3.5/5 stars

Summary: 

Bad boy, meet bad girl.

Dante has a shiny new cuff wrapped around his ankle, and he doesn't like that mess one bit. His new accessory comes straight from Big Guy himself and marks the former demon as a liberator. Despite his gritty past and bad boy ways, Dante Walker has been granted a second chance.

When Dante is given his first mission as a liberator to save the soul of seventeen-year-old Aspen, he knows he’s got this. But Aspen reminds him of the rebellious life he used to live and is making it difficult to resist sinful temptations. Though Dante is committed to living clean for his girlfriend Charlie, this dude’s been a playboy for far too long…and old demons die hard. 

With Charlie becoming the girl she was never able to be pre-makeover and Aspen showing him how delicious it feels to embrace his inner beast, Dante will have to go somewhere he never thought he’d return to in order to accomplish the impossible: save the girl he’s been assigned to, and keep the girl he loves.


My review:

This was not what I expected. From the blurb, I honestly thought I was going to have to kill Dante. THANK YOU VICTORIA, for not making this into an emotional-wrecking love triangle because the way you wrote this was BEUTIFUL. 
 "You care about people besides yourself. Like, you really care. Not because of how it makes you feel, but because of how it makes them feel."
Aspen was just so badbutt, she is my inspiration so far in this series. Dante had his moments where I LOVED him and where Ijust wanted to shut his mouth. HES ALIVE, I won't say who, BUT THANK YOU VICTORIA because he was my favorite character in the first book. I loved Charlie, she changed for Dante but she new what she was doing felt off and she told him! She told him what she was doing and how it felt and stood for what she believed in. THAT is what every girl should do. THANK YOU VICTORIA.
I'm now done gushing over her characters.You may now move forward.
"If I had a soul, I'd give it to you." 
Go read this book, if you liked the first one then read this one because there is a WHOLE lot more to this story than you might expect.There is no harm done in reading this book. Believe me when I say that you'll catch yourself laughing out loud, yelling at the characters, and making weird faces trying to be nonchalant while you read. So go read it. I'll leave you alone now. 



With more books to be read
-Vangie

Romans 15:13

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}