What's On My Hook

Monday, April 28, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

Bleed Rusk Red

I asked Cora Carmack what Rusk University's colors were about a month ago (if you can't tell from the photo: Cranberryish, black and grey). So I got to thinking on what I could possibly make, and it came to me... A blanket. 

Now, I'm not one to take on huge project, but because I'm beyond excited about Cora's upcoming release (All Lined Up) i knew i had to make something. And so it was decided. 

After weeks for Hobby Lobby to restock the Cranberry, I can finally start! So wish me lucky! Hopefully, I'll be done with this project by the end of May. Stay posted if y'all want to see the finished product!

With more yarn to be crocheted
-Vangie

Romans 10:9


  

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}