ALL BROKE DOWN

Friday, October 31, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

Non-review review edition... if that makes sense.
Since I signed up for the last day for this review tour I figured you've seen a lot of All Broke Down reviews. If you haven't, where have you been all week?!?!

Based upon a lot of the reviews that have been posted, I think y'all can tell that All Broke Down is just as awesome as All Lined Up... but trust me when I say that they are on two different sides of the spectrum. But still be prepared to be blown away.

So instead of doing a legit review with words and paragraphs and all that jazz here's a review that is (almost) solely GIFs about each chapter.

Warning: I felt a lot of feels while reading. AND Mild spoilers?


HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL AND JESUS I HAVE THE BOOK


Chapter 1










Chapter 2



Chapter 3










Chapter 4


Chapter 5










Chapter 6

Chapter 7










Chapter 8


Chapter 9









Chapter 10

Chapter 11












Chapter 12


Chapter 13










Chapter 14



Chapter 15










Chapter 16
Excuse the curse word


Chapter 17










Chapter 18



Chapter 19










Chapter 20


Chapter 21










Chapter 22

Chapter 23











Chapter 24


Chapter 25











Chapter 26


Chapter 27










Chapter 28


Chapter 29
sorry (not sorry) for the curse word.. it very much expresses my feelings








Chapter 30

Epilogue









Me waiting for ALL PLAYED OUT
 














If you reached the end of this... I applaud you.
-Vangie
P.S. 5 GOLDEN STARS!

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}