Taylor Swift Book Tag

Saturday, November 01, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

Blog edition (with photos)

So the awesome Maf from Maf's Crazy Book Life is going on a booktube/bookblog tag spree. And I think she's going to be tagging me on all of them (I don't mind, by the way). 
Obviously, she tagged me for this book tag and I will oblige...


Here are the questions:

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: Pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
To All The Boys I've Loved Before... It was good but became iffy toward the middle and end.

2. Red: Pick a book with a RED cover.
FORBIDDEN.













3. The Best Day: Pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli. I read this book in middle school & it's one of the few books I can reread.



4. Love Story: Pick a book with forbidden love.
BLOODLINES. 

5. I Knew You Were Trouble: Pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
Perfect Chemistry. The MC is not necessarily bad but hangs around the "bad crowd."
P.S. I found my glasses!


6. Innocent: Pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
Allegiant... I think everyone was spoiled about the ending with this one.

7. Everything Has Changed: Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
MAX freaking PAYTON form Make It Right.

8. You Belong With Me: Pick your most anticipated book release.
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead

9. Forever and Always: Pick your favorite book couple.
All of them. Every single couple I read about is my favorite. BUT since I DO have to choose, Cade and Max from Faking It by Cora Carmack are my top favorite.





10. Come Back, Be Here: Pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.

My copy of Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. Even though it's a paperback, I need to take care of this baby. 




11. Teardrops On My Guitar: Pick a book that made you cry a lot.
Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan. If you want pain, read that. Make sure you have tissue and chocolate and the next book once you're done with this one.
If you look closely you can see my bacon alarm clock.

12. Shake It Off: Pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters
Easy by Tammara Webber... though I don't think there can possibly be any haters for this book.


13. Out Of The Woods: Pick a book couple that is so frustrating because you just need them to be together already!
OH MY GOD... OLIVIA AND CALEB. Guys, y'all need to freaking read this book. It will never leave you. Best freaking book EVER.







AND I'M DONE!

I tag 


Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}