Paper Princess by Erin Watt

Thursday, May 12, 2016 0 Comments A + a -



EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME. I REPEAT EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME.

THIS IS NOT A STANDALONE. THIS IS NOT A STANDALONE BY ANY MEANS.


I swear I wish someone have given me that warning when I decided to sign up for an eARC of this book.
LIKE HOLY HOT DAMN HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME TO KEEP CALM ABOUT THAT ENDING. DAMN YALL, ERIN WATT, WHOEVER THE HECK YALL ARE.

Here I am in the middle of the night finishing a book and I'm literally wanting to throw my phone (I was reading off my kindle app) because of that ending and I'm making all these terrible noises and those noises are about to wake up my roommate. SOMEONE COULD HAVE GIVEN ME A WARNING. YALL PEOPLE HAVE NO CHILL.

Okay but on another note. I was intrigued with this book from the very beginning and the next thing I know I'm done.

I honestly don't know how I feel about a majority of the characters. I hated them one moment, thought they were great the next, some I felt were just fillers, and some I was like "I don't even know but okay." But I think that made this story so entertaining and intriguing, you didn't know what to expect. Yeah there was a degree of predicablilty but you didn't exactly know how it was going to play out. 

Overall I thought this story was great. I loved Ella and I loved the dynamics of the Royal family. I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS AND NO ANSWERS so yeah you best bet I'm going to get book two once it's available. I NEED TO KNOW OUTCOMES.


Impatiently Waiting For The Next Book
-Vangie
3/5 Stars
John 11:25-26
P.S. The cover is so gorgeous!

UPDATE: Upon second thought, there are a lot of questionable moments that happen to characters that left a bad taste in my mouth but originally I thought that book was great now I'm left wondering what else was problematic. Hopefully these issues will be addressed in the next book and HOPEFULLY nothing questionable happens in the rest of the series.

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}