Forever Kinda Love

Monday, September 01, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

Title: Forever Kinda Love

Author: Clara Stone

Publish Date: August 15th 2014

Rating: 3.5/5 Stars

Synopsis: Life’s. Little. Surprises. 
The last thing seven-year-old Carrigan "Ace" Casper foresaw was an eight-year-old Heath Lovelly walking into her life the day her mother died. From that moment on, Heath sticks by her side, slowly becoming her strength, her confidant, and her entire world. What she doesn’t know is, she's his saving grace, too. 
Ten years later, Ace is handed another crippling challenge that threatens everything in her almost perfect life. Only, this time, she doesn't turn to Heath, hiding the truth instead. But Heath knows Ace too well and won't back down easily. He's ready to do whatever it takes and will stay by her side until she accepts that their love is the kinda love worth fighting for. 
Will he be her forever triumph or her unexpected downfall? 
Two lives. 
One story. 
And an unexpected journey to falling in love.



Add to Goodreads!

Review: Adorable. That's pretty much all I have to say about FKL. While I was starting FKL, I thought that would all be what it was, adorable. But it wasn't just that.
Forever Kinda Love is honest. I can say with full confidence that the scenarios that Heath and Ace are a part of happen to us. Probably not everyone of us but the instances still occur. We're not put in a scenario that is too off point that it's unbelievable. There were a few chapter where I said, aloud, "This is my day EVERYDAY." They're high school students that act LIKE high school student, I'd know because I am one and I do a good chuck of the stuff Alec would do. I'm telling you, this book resonated with me and now doubt a little part will stick with you.
Before I get into Ace and Heath... Vincent. I want story about Vincent because I fell in love with him... that is all.
Alec and Heath are not your average best friends. Since they're girl/boy friends rumors are inevitable. And so this friendship is not as open as it could be. But when you sneak a peek into Ace and Heath's private lives together, there's no doubt that they're the best friends that could ever be.
It's lovely seeing a relationship grow into something more and you don't miss out with Forever Kinda Love. If you like fluffy yet emotional, adorable books, grab this one.


With more books to be read
-Vangie
Romans 1:17

Author Bio & Links
Clara Stone lives in the beautiful city of Boise, ID. Unlike what most believe about Idaho, it’s more than a sack full of potatoes. When she’s not writing, you’ll catch Clara reading YA and NA books, mostly romance, and enjoying time with her family. She is a proud CW TV addict.
She also writes YA paranormal romance under the name Priya Kanaparti. She is published through Reuts Publications.


Email: pkanaparti2004@gmail.com
Snail Mail: P.O Box 2652 Eagle, ID 83616
Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest


***GIVEAWAY***

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}