Garrett

Sunday, November 30, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

When I finished Alex, I fell in love with the characters especially Garrett. I NEEDED his book in my hands. When I found out it was up on NetGalley, I was freaking out and dancing everywhere. The day waiting to be approved was agony. 
But when I finally was approved, you would have thought it was Christmas day. Trying to calm my nerves wasn't an easy feat but when I was able to I started this bad boy.
As I started reading, the hugest grin took place on my face. As mentioned before, Garrett is amazeballs for his wit and care free ways. I liked how optimistic he was about life, though that optimistic view lowed down a notch when he really starts to know Olivia. That is where you see the amazing character development that occurs within him. He has a serious attitude about him. 
The same time that I saw Garrett change, I got to know more about Olivia AND see her change quickly as well.
Olivia takes the circumstance that she's in and tries to put a spin to it and kind of YOLO (you only live once) it. Her way of carpe diem-ing it is short lived but not necessarily a disappointment. I mean she got a gorgeous guy out of it so it can't be that bad.
And that is where I saw stubbornness grow as well as dissipate. I saw two totally different people come together to help one another out. And isn't that what a relationship is?

Anxious about Zack's book
-Vangie
2 Timothy 1:7
P.S. 4/5 Stars
P.P.S Garrett has really good taste in music... and The Cold Fury Hockey covers are GORGEOUS.

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}