HEYO GUYS!

Sunday, March 08, 2015 0 Comments A + a -

If y'all didn't know, spring break of last year was when I started this lovely little book blog. Because of it, I've met wonderful people, created great (more like "the best") friendships, talked to numerous people about books, as well as been introduced to so many great authors and their books. It has been the greatest year, and I'm so excited for this next year with Painful Reads and all of y'all.

I've decide that for my 1 year blogiversary I will be doing FLASH GIVEAWAYS on my FB Page ALL WEEK. Yes. I said all week! So make sure y'all pay attention to that page!

Besides the flash giveaways, this week will probably be the biggest week of reviews for y'all. I have dubbed this week "Spring Cleaning: ARC Book Edition."
Since it's only a week, my goal it to read at least 3-4 ARCs that I have either on my physical shelf or kindle & I'll either be posting a mini-review or full reviewing, depending on how awesome the book is. (Some of these ARCs are already released and some are not).

I think I covered everything guys. So pay attention to both here AND the FB page!

Thanks for following me for the past year!
-Vangie
Jeremiah 29:11

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}