Be WIth Me by J. Lynn

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 0 Comments A + a -


"Oh sweet Mary mother of all the babies in the world, this was going to be awkward."

Title: Be With Me

Author: J.Lynn (Jennifer L. Armentrout)

Published Date: February 4th 2014

Rating: 4/5 Stars

Summary:Teresa Hamilton is having a rough year—she's in love with her big brother's best friend, but he hasn't spoken to her since they shared a truly amazing, mind-blowing, life-changing kiss. Then she got out of a terrible relationship. Now an injury is threatening to end her dance career for good. It's time for plan B: college. And maybe she'll have a chance to convince Jase that what they have together is real.
Jase Winstead has a huge secret that he's not telling anyone—especially not his best friend's incredibly beautiful sister. Even though he and Teresa shared the hottest kiss of his life, he knows that his responsibilities must take priority. He certainly doesn't have time for a relationship. But it doesn't help that all he can think about is kissing the one girl who could ruin everything for him.
As they're thrown together more and more, Jase and Teresa can't keep denying their feelings for each other. But a familiar danger looms and tragedy strikes. As the campus recovers, the star-crossed couple must decide what they're willing to risk to be together and what they're willing to lose if they're not. . .

Review:
"A drunk man's words were a sober man's thoughts."
I really enjoyed this book, probably just as much as I liked Wait For You. The atmosphere that surrounds this book is soul filling. Jennifer has a way of writing our thoughts and showing them to us and us realizing that she understands us.
"Damn, I was hoping I was going to get some dirty details and live vicariously through you."
Teresa is one of the most loveable characters out there despite what life has put her through. And boy has she been through a lot. While I was reading, I couldn't help but put myself in her shoes, and I know for a fact that I would've mostly likely given up on life. Teresa doesn't though; her friends and, especially, her family provide the strength and the hope that she needs. It's through their help that she has a different view.
"Someone needed to step up because I knew personally that when no one did, it only got worse."
Jase is my favorite character (he may even be beating Cam by a few millimeters). the way he is around his family is what should be sought for in a man. If he can treat his family well, you know you're going to be cherished. There's a lot of NA books out there were the girl goes out with the jerk, and a jerk that nothing but a jerk, that to me is very off putting. So when I read this book and Jase was in the scene my heart floated because this is the kind of character that girls should strive for.
"Pushing the tractor from behind was Jase, and even though I could barely hear him, I was sure that he was making engine noises... Jase laughed as his little brother shouted, 'Faster! Go faster!'"
Teresa and Jase's relationship was definitely like a roller coaster.They had these awesome moments that had me squealing, and then, BAM, I'm screaming because these two are being tontos and not listening to each other and just GAH! But all in all this couple was adorable, as was the book (which I suggest you read because you don't want to miss any of J.Lynn's books).
"Sometimes some really good things come from something unexpected."
With more books to be read
-Vangie

Matthew 45:20

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}