Waiting On Wednesday (8)

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 0 Comments A + a -



Title: Isla and the Happily Ever After

Author: Stephanie Perkins

Publish Date: August 14th 2014

Summary: From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, Falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren't always forever.Their romantic journey is skillfully intwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Etienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping final to please fans old and new.

Why do I want this beauty?
Stephanie Perkins has a way with words. Words that attach to the reader long after they've finished the book. I have a feeling this one will be no exception and that it's going to exceed my expectations. And I've waited three years for this beautiful book. I'm beyond excited for this one. (There's going to be cameos of the other couples! *jumping of excitement*)

With more books to be waiting on
-Vangie

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}