Crochet with Books

Thursday, May 08, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

A while ago I told y'all I was making a crocheted something of Megan Erickson's Make It Count. Well, it is nice to say that I am DONE! *Shimmies*

Now, what have I made, you may ask? Well, since I had very little Tiffany red and blue yarn I decided that what I was going to make needed to be something small. And so I made a. . . 
Clutch!
And I really love this clutch. It turned out a lot better than I expected and I adore it. You can't really tell from the photo but the colors are fudgin' beautiful together. And I talked to Megan Erickson and she said it was a perfect match for Kat, so that makes me happy (if you don't know who Kat is check out this post: Make It Count).

But now that this cute, little project is done I can work on my All Lined Up inspired blanket! (Which I doubt is going to be ready by the release date. Pray for me.)

With more yarn to be crocheted
-Vangie

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}