Book Haul (2)

Friday, May 02, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

*DOES BOOK SHIMMY*

In the spirit of Easter, my parents decided I could by five books. Now that I look back, I don't remember ever getting presents on Easter but hey no arguing here.

So without further ado. Here is my precious book haul. 





Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout (okay if you haven't read any of her books, you are seriously missing out. All of Jennifer's books are gold)  













Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
(Her Dante Walker novels are quickly coming to a close and I NEED TO READ MORE OF HER WRITING)









Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
(holy shucks why can't I be Celaena. And why don't I have a gorgeous man after me and a cutie that I can train with, who, in his own way, is quite gorgeous too. HUH?) 













Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
(WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING TO HAPPEN?!?!?! The amount of questions I have and the amount of FEELS I felt throughout the first book have me cowering in fear of what this book might contain.)  












The Ring & The Crown by Melissa De La Cruz
(I am a huge fan of Melissa. I read all of her books and it completely surprised me when I had no clue that she was writing this book! So I read the blurb AND I FELL IN LOVE. If anything, I'll read this one first after all my finals.)




And that is it mi amigos! 
Now here's a photo of me balancing my new books on my head. 


With more books to buy
-Vangie

P.S. That is my arm and hand, not my leg and foot. If it were, that would just be really awkward.

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}