Waiting On Wednesday (9)

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 0 Comments A + a -


Title: City of Heavenly Fire

Author: Cassandra Clare

Publish Date: May 27th, 2014

Summary: Darkness has descended on the Shadowhunter world. Chaos and destruction overwhelm the Nephilim as Clary, Jace, Simon, and their friends band together to fight the greatest evil they have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Nothing in this world can defeat Sebastian—but if they journey to the realm of demons, they just might have a chance…

Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world will change. Who will survive the explosive sixth and final installment of the Mortal Instruments series?

Why should I read this beauty?
I'm literally scared shitless when it comes to this book. I have yet to see spoilers because I want this book to be new in a sense. I know I'm going to need some Hot Cheetos (my comfort snack) and a buttload of tissues to keep my sanity after this book. The fact that this is the last book with some of my all time favorite characters already has be crying. Let's just say that nothing can prepare me for this book.

With more books to be waiting on
-Vangie

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}