Day 28

Sunday, January 04, 2015 0 Comments A + a -

"Point to Ponder: There are no shortcuts to maturity.
Question to Consider: In what area of my spiritual growth do I need to be more patient and persistent?"

 I want to already have that close relationship with Christ. I want tomorrow to be here and I'm best friends with God. However, I don't do half the stuff I think I should be doing to contribute to that kind of relationship. I barely do it with people I see face to face everyday, so it's even more difficult for me to keep in contact with God. But I want that patience and perseverance to get through the journey that comes with wanting a relationship with Him. 

With 12 more days until I find my purpose
-Vangie
1 Phillippians 1:6

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}