Day 32

Thursday, January 08, 2015 0 Comments A + a -

"Point to Ponder: God deserves my best.
Question to Consider: How can I make the best use of what God has given me?"

I don't know if this answer is in the right direction, but I feel like time management, on my part, would help me utilize what God has given me. As of right now, I have been crammed with scholarship essays, UIL One Act Play, NETFLIX (I swear Netflix will be the death of me), and books. I don't have that much time available to volunteer. But the awesome thing is while I'm addicted to Netflix I can also crochet small projects, or I can go into audiobooks and listen to amazing books while I crochet.
Making time to crochet and spend time with God is the best way I can take advantage of my gift.


With 8 more days until I find my purpose
-Vangie
2 Timothy 2:15

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}