Day 33

Friday, January 09, 2015 0 Comments A + a -

"Point to Ponder: I serve God by serving others.
Question to Ponder: Which of the six characteristics of real servants offers the greatest challenge to me?"

I have two: 1) Making myself available to serve and 2) Doing every task with equal dedication.
I spread my self way too thin. I know it and everyone around me knows it. Some of the duties that I place on my shoulders are to help myself, such as reading, crocheting, and work. I do serve, but not as much as I would like. I can say with full honesty that I do some work half-assed. Mainly because I need/want to get back to the work that is for myself. I want that to change.
  
With 7 more days until I find my purpose
-Vangie
Matthew 10:42

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}