HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thursday, January 01, 2015 0 Comments A + a -

GUYS IT'S 2015.
This is is the year of many things...

I graduate.
I go to college.
& It will be a year of Painful Reads.
I'm glad that y'all have been with me this past year and I hope y'all stay with me for this year because it's going to be a great one.

To truly say goodbye to 2014, I'm going to do a Top 10 series/books of last year. (I know, I know, it's 2015, but I've been lazy and decided to not be lazy today and do it). They are in no particular ranking order other than the fact that they order from not so recently read to recently read.


10. Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover

Colleen's books are amazing and her characters are freaking loveable. But I would have to say that Daniel is my favorite character of all of hers.
There's no link to a review because this was before Painful Reads. 
9. The Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer
*SCARLET*
THIS SERIES IS AMAZEBALLS. SERIUOSLY. I mean FAIRYTALES turned to awesome shucks stories that are just amazing. Guys this series has the best fantasy novels ever.
Again there's no link to a review because this was before Painful Reads. 

8. Save the Date by Jenny B. Jones
This book was one of my first reviews and my second Jenny B. Jones novel. Holy heck, her books are so well written that I can't help but fall in love with them. It also helped that this book was following the "fake-relationship" trope. Gah I love those kinds of tropes.

7. Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher
If you haven't read a Tarryn Fisher book and haven't been mindeffed yet then you need to get on this bandwagon. Her characters are twisted, gritty, and totally human. Everything she writes is gold.

6. Finding Dandelion by Lex Martin
One word: Soccer.


5. Between Breaths series by Christina Lee
*BEFORE YOU BREAK*
MY SECOND FAVORITE BOOK BOYFRIEND OF THE YEAR: QUINN. Lord BASEBALL and deep emotional feelings. Holy lord how can you not feel for him??? I will rave about Quinn until my dying breath

4. Bowler University series by Megan Erickson
*MAKE IT RIGHT*
MY FAVORITE BOOK BOYFRIEND OF THE YEAR: MAX Super Fudging PAYTON.
And pair him up with a kickass heroine and some amazing things are bound to happen... like delicious cookies.

3. Off the Map series by Lia Riley
*UPSIDE DOWN*
If you're into study aboard adventures, here's the book for you. You will want to cuddle with Talia and Bran so hard. AND THE BICEP. 

2. The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris
FAKE RELATIONSHIPS GALORE... Even though they come with an avalanche of frustrations these tropes are my favorite. And the TFAoP is a perfect example.

1. Alex by Sawyer Bennett
Holy Damn. Consider me now a hockey fan and an Alex fan. The character development was astonishing as well as the story.

TWO BONUSES because I can't follow my own rules.
Rites of Passage by  Joy N. Hensley

Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg


With more books to read and about 5 days to journal
-Vangie
Isaiah 43:19

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}