Day 31

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 0 Comments A + a -

"Point to Ponder: Nobody else can be me.
Question to Consider: What God-given ability or personal experience can I offer to my church?"

I can tolerate kids. Which is one of the reasons why I've been part of the Early Childhood ministries for so long. But you won't believe what I just found out.
About a block away from our church there is a knitting/crocheting kind of place. I haven't gone in there, but I think you can turn in some of your creations and they'll give them to someone in the city that needs them. I don't really know the specifics, but once I do I'm pretty sure I'll be interested into joining into this group. So there's my opening to crochet some more for people in my city. 

With NINE more days until I find my purpose
-Vangie
1 Peter 4:10

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}