Day IDK but I need to catch up

Friday, January 02, 2015 0 Comments A + a -

So I have missed about a week of journaling. And to day is the day to catch up before my woman's group has a meeting! So sorry for bombarding you with my journal entries, but really you don't have to read it. And it's probably going to be nothing but gibberish anyways. But here ya go!

Day 20
"Point to Ponder: Relationships are always worth restoring.
Question to Consider: Who do I need to restore a broken relationship with today?"
I don't think I have a broken relationship with anyone. If anything, I would fix my relationship with one of my good friends. We were on the verge of being best friends (if being on the verge is a thing) when she kind of stopped talking to me for odd reasons. I just let her be and for the most part left her alone. I don't think that's a broken relationship but I think it's one that could be made stronger.

Day 21
"Point to Ponder: It is my responsibility to protect the unity of the church.
Question to Consider: What am I personally doing to protect unity in my church family right now?"
I listen. I'm a very quiet person, but I do take everything that's being said in. And I'll always be there to listen to any conflict. 


Day 22
"Point to Ponder: I was created to become like Christ.
Question to Consider: In what area of my life do I need to ask for the Spirit's power to be like Christ today?"
In my actions and speech. I tend to go off what I want to do and say rather than what is actually best for me to do or say.

Day 23
"Point to Ponder: It's never too late to start growing.
Question to Consider: What is one area where I need to stop thinking my way and start thinking God's way?" 
I need to start thinking God's way when it comes to approaching people. I don't know how to handle people in awkward situations. And when I mean awkward situations I mean situations where I have to talk. Like I said before I can listen but I can't give very sound advice. That's probably because I I think how I would approach the matter instead of how it should be approached.

Day 24
"Point to Ponder: The truth transforms me.
Question to Consider: What has God already told me in His Word that I haven't started doing yet?"
To be quite honest, I don't read the bible that much. Probably twice a month I'll feel like reading it but I don't take anything to heart. I honestly just read it like a novel and nothing else. I want to start reading it everyday, I have that yearning to do so, but I know that I'll end up falling through the cracks sooner or later. And I don't want that to happen. It'll end up being like this journaling. I was doing well then slacked off, that tends to happen a lot. But I don't know what would hold me accountable to reading and reflecting on God's word.
Day 25
"Point to Ponder: There is a purpose behind every problem.
Question to Consider: What problem in my life has cause the greatest growth in me?"
Choosing schools for college. Though I don't think it's a problem, per se, it has had an affect on me. I don't know if where I want to go is where God wants me to go, but from what I just read, God is going to get me through the bad. If my choice was wrong well that's what free will is for, but ultimately God is going to be by my side no matter what. Knowing that whatever the outcome of my life may be God is there.

Day 26
"Point to Ponder: Every temptation is an opportunity to do good.
Question to Consider: What Christlike character quality can I develop by defeating the most common temptation I face?"
Purity. I don't cuss a lot but I do cuss. There's always that thrill when I say them but afterwards I regret it. I do it for the thrill, simply because I don't say them that often, but eventually the guilt outweighs the thrill.


14 more days until I find my purpose
-Vangie
James 1:12

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}