ARC August Challenge Week 1!

Friday, August 01, 2014 3 Comments A + a -

So I'm still taking summer classes so I half to split my time in between two things: math and books (specifically ARCs). 
Since I don't have as much time as I hoped, I decided that I'll start my first week with my smallest ARCs, which are:



 
 
So these are the book for this week (8/1 - 8/8).
I'll keep y'all updated on what books I'll be reading the following week on Friday (8/8)!

Off reading
-Vangie

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}

3 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 8:46 AM delete

Happy Reading!!

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
August 1, 2014 at 8:52 AM delete

More than Music is the only one of those I've read, but Sinner is sitting next to me. I liked it! :D

Reply
avatar
August 11, 2014 at 8:51 PM delete

I liked it so much! It was my favorite out of the three.

Reply
avatar