ARC August Week 2!

Saturday, August 09, 2014 2 Comments A + a -

YAY! First week of August: Complete!
My reviews of the first three books I read this summer will go up on Monday, so patience young grasshopper.
1st part of challenge down, onto the next one.
So this week (8/9- 8/16), it's gonna be all about... Romance. Here are the three books I'll be reading.



 
(Click on the covers to read their synopsis on Goodreads)

So these are the pretty books I'll be reading (not in any particular order)! AND I'M SO EXCITED.

With hopes of getting these reads done and passing my final exam
-Vangie
Pray for me! Or, you know, pass along some encouragement.

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}

2 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
August 10, 2014 at 9:21 PM delete

Ann Aguirre's new book looks really good! I hope you enjoy it. :) I'll keep an eye out for your review for that one.

Reply
avatar
August 11, 2014 at 8:35 PM delete

It does look good! Once I'm finished writing my review for Within These Walls, I'm jumping straight into that one.

Reply
avatar