BOOK HAUL (3)

Thursday, August 14, 2014 0 Comments A + a -


It has been quite awhile since I've bought any physical books. Mainly because I've been on low funds, and I haven't had time to go to an actual bookstore in AGES.

So when I got my first paycheck you best bet that one of the first things I spent it on were books. (BOOKS FTW) So here's my book haul!



Anna and the French Kiss ; Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
(I read these book when they first came out but I couldn't stop myself from buying these copies because the new covers are gorgeous. Also because I plan on buying a physical copy of Isla and I didn't want her to be alone on my shelf.)


All Lined Up by Cora Carmack
(I have read all of Cora's book, yes even this one. I even made a blanket for this one so now I can reread this book while being warmed by my ALU blanket. Anyways... I really adored this book and I just had to buy a physical copy because Carson loves Doctor Who and that makes me do things.)

Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card
(I fudging loved Ender's Game but was stupid and didn't buy the companion novel. So after what felt like AGES, I finally got enough money to buy this book and read the heck out of it.)





Better When He's Bad by Jay Crownover
(All of Jay Crownover's books are gold and I'm not expecting anything less from this book. Actually, I wasn't even searching for this book, but somehow I was in the sci-fi section looking for Ender's Shadow and I turned around and this book was right infront of me. I took that as a sign that I had to buy it.


Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
(I have Siege and Storm but I've been waiting til I had this book to read that one because I knew I wouldn't be able to wait. So know I can devour the rest of this series, and cry.)






Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
(Anything that reminds me of Kelly Clarkson has me sold. All I've heard nothing but amazing things about this book so I knew when I saw it I had to buy it.)






Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
(Again nothing but praises about this book. Can't wait to dive in.)











If you couldn't tell I am one happy camper in this photo, and aren't they so BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait to add them to my shelf.

 

Off reading these wonderful books that I haven't read yet
-Vangie

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}