Crochet with Books (2)

Monday, June 02, 2014 0 Comments A + a -


  So I if y'all didn't know, I have been making a blanket. HOWEVER, it isn't an ordinary blanket, it's based on a book. 

Check out my All Lined Up inspired blanket! (Sorry it took so long to make it guys.)

 The colors are Rusk University colors: a cranberry-ish red, black, and gray. The length is about 5 feet, and is THE SOFTEST THING EVER. 
I am beyond glad that I made this, and now that I'm done with this comfortable blanket, I can now ready to read All Lined Up and curl up with it! See, there's my reward to myself for finishing this blanket. 

And now some photos of myself being comforted by my blanket.


No lie, this blanket is really soft and comfortable. Oh gosh I love it so much. Hope y'all like it too!


With more yarn to be crocheted
-Vangie

Romans 10:9

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}