Day 10

Wednesday, December 17, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

"Point to Ponder: The heat of worship is surrender.
Question to Consider: What area of my life am I holding back from God?"


My time. I don't spend enough of it worshiping God. The five main activities that occupy my life are school, books, theatre, movies, and sleep. Between all that I barely have time to eat.
You see, the thing is that I know that I can cut down on my reading time or watch movies another day. But, the honest truth is that I don't want too. I don't want to give up something I love for something that, to me, seems boring.
I know how shallow that seems. I don't want to give up something I love and yet God gave up his son... for me. He gave up his son for me, a person that doesn't want to give up their time for him.
I've tried. I have, numerous times, but as I said before it grew boring. Maybe because I thought of it as mandatory chore rather than attempting to grow a relationship with someone who loves me. Maybe not.
But I do want to grow that relationship, I just don't know where to start.

30 more days until I find my purpose
-Vangie
Romans 6:13

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}