Day 8

Monday, December 15, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

"Point to Ponder: I am planned for God's purpose.
Question to Consider: What common task could I start doing as if I were doing it directly to Jesus?"


Crochet.

If you've been following along, I crochet ALMOST as much as I read. It's fun, enjoyable, and time consuming. Sometimes, I spend a lot of time on one particular project and it comes out cruddy. Somedays, they come out just the way I planned or better.
Most of the time, I crochet for book  money. Just recently, I've crocheted for myself, with Crochet with Books. But imagine when I start wanting to crochet for Jesus; imagine ALL the creations I could make because I want to show him how I'm using the gift he's given me.

32 more days until I find my purpose
-Vangie
Psalm 149:4

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}