Day 9

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

"Point to Ponder: God smiles when I trust him.
Question to Consider: Since God knows what's best, in what areas of my life do I need to trust him more?"

As graduation day nears, I've realized that I will be free (for the most part). I'll be more responsible for my decisions on my life, but it's come to my attention that I don't want that pressure on me. I want someone to be with me, always. And knowing my reputation with guys (I have had zero boyfriends), I know nothing, but I'm going to be eager for that connection. 
I'm so foreign with relationship that I honestly don't know the first thing when it comes to approaching the opposite sex (don't get me wrong I have guy FRIENDS just never a boyfriends).
I don't necessarily dream/daydream about that relationship because, if I'm being honest, there are no cute guys at my school. But woah next year is gonna be crazy (I'm giddy just thinking about it), and I'm going to want to be climbing on all those trees. But I don't want to be stupid, and that's what I want to trust God with... Relationships. Not just with guys, but with friendship relationships as well. I want to be surrounded by the people God wants me to be surrounded by. And I need to trust Him as well as the people He'll put by me.



31 more days until I find my purpose
-Vangie
Psalm147:11
P.S. This entry took an unexpected turn... I was going to talk about school, but then boys somehow came up. So yeah.

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}