Day 14

Sunday, December 21, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

"Point to Ponder: God is real, no matter how I feel.
Question to Consider: How can I stay focused on God's presence, especially when he feels distant?"

I don't know. 
I've wouldn't say always, but there are many times when I do feel as if God isn't by me. And I hate that feeling. I'm already alone as it is. My friends count is thinning, my stress level increasing, and I feel as if I can't function without breaking down.
When I break down, those are the moment where I feel furthest from God and closest.
My ugly thoughts of they day, week come forth and all is spoken. That's when I feel God distance from me, but also I don't because I KNOW he won't leave me. He wants me to be this open with him. It's a really scary thought, being so truthful for a change of only for a few moments.

The thought that really rings in my head is: " I know He won't leave me."

26 more days until I find my purpose
-Vangie
Hebrews 13:5

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}