Day 11

Thursday, December 18, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

"Point to Ponder: God wants to be my best friend.
Question to Consider: How could I remind myself to talk to God more often throughout my day."
Throughout this year, I would change my screen saver on my phone weekly. I would have the cover of the book being released that week as the lock screen and a drawing of the characters or a quote on the home screen. Seriously, this would get me pumped for the book release.
Since I don't have a watch I tend to check the time through my phone where I would then admire the cover after checking the time. It was a reminder... only that much close to book release day.
I can do the same exact thing but with a scripture to remind me to talk to God. 

29 more days until I find my purpose
-Vangie
Psalm 25:14

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}