Day 7

Sunday, December 14, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

"Point to Ponder: It's all for Him.
Question to Consider: Where in my daily routine can I become more aware of God's glory?"

I do a lot of walking. Walking from class to class, I see people. I see how they interact with each other. I'm an observer. And as I said before, I'm a worryer.
I worry about my next class; I worry about my family.
Instead of observing and worrying, I should praise God. Praise Him becuase I'm able to do what I'm doing whether that be school or simply observing how God's creations act. I should praise Him for every step I take.
Walking, for me, is the best time to be aware of God's glory. I won't be on my phone since I'm accident prone, so I'm left with my thoughts for those few minutes, unless someone talks to me, which is rare. There's really no other perfect time.

33 more days until I find my purpose
-Vangie
Romans 11:36

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}