Day 12

Friday, December 19, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

"Point to Ponder: I'm close to God as I choose to be.
Question to Consider: What choices will I make today in order to grow closer to God?"

Today, after school, wasn't my day. For some reason I felt I couldn't express myself. My heart felt heavy and tears would fall for no reason. It was like a depressed kind of feeling and I couldn't get out of it. I was short with my parents and sisters. When I went to the store to buy clothes, I couldn't stop criticizing my body... It didn't help that I only ate junk food today. I had the strongest urge to cuss like a maniac and I did to no avail. 
Everything about me was off today and I had no idea why. I just wanted to shut myself in my room and go to sleep. Instead, I prayed, asking what was going on with me, and I did feel a sense of peace for a little bit. But I don't think I got an answer, or if I did I don't think I heard it.
But I will say this, showing my ugly side to God by telling him what I did, took some weight off me. It was the kind of situation where you have no one to turn to, and I mean no one. The only real option I had to vent was God, and that was helpful as heck.

28 more days until I find my purpose
-Vangie
James 4:8
P.S. And no, the red river wasn't flowing.

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}