What If

Friday, December 12, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

Putting If Only aside and only acknowledging this book, What If is a superb novel. I felt my heart racing and my eyes glistening. My breathing was shallow, and my voice was speechless. (If that makes any sense).

Consider me blow away. While reading What If, I fell in love with Griffin, which I didn't think was possible. AJ Pine changed my view of him. I felt his pain and I felt his joy. As I continued reading, he easily became one of my favorite characters. He's flawed and knows it. I felt the need that he has to change his life, but he doesn't know HOW to get away from what he thinks he'll become.
But through these flaws, he is still light-hearted, he cares for his family though they're mainly the ones burdening him, and he cares for his friends though they have been through tough times. That's what makes him realistic; though his life is hard, he still has room to care and love.

For Maggie, I instantly felt for her. I had a vague idea of what her situation was, but I knew she was dealt a bad hand and sometimes the only way to work with them is to push through and use them to your advantage. You see, I am not the strongest person and I'm sure the same goes for everyone, and Maggie could have easily succumbed to the situation she was given, but no. A lot is learned about in a person by the way they react to situations. Maggie could be in a catatonic state feeling sorry for herself, but she isn't; she does everything she possibly can to help her out with this new life. For the most part, she's done well, the only thing is that she seems to think that no one is there to help her out. She knows she has friends, but for some reason she doesn't realize that they've been there FOR her, and when she does realize that there's this sense of joy that both me and Maggie felt.

Gah dang. I can go on about this book.  The character development is stunning. The romance is fluff and smut all in one. What if is an awesome book book guys.


With more books to be read and Bellamy gifs to stare at
-Vangie
Psalm 119:28
P.S. 4/5 Stars


BUY LINKS


Author Bio & Links


AJ Pine writes stories to break readers’ hearts, but don’t worry—she’ll mend them with a happily ever after. As an English teacher and a librarian, AJ has always surrounded herself with books. All her favorites have one big commonality–romance. Naturally, her books have the same. When she’s not writing, she’s of course reading. Then there’s online shopping (everything from groceries to shoes) and,

of course, a tiny bit of TV where she nourishes her undying love of vampires, from Eric Northman to the Salvatore brothers. And in the midst of all of this, you’ll also find her hanging with her family in the Chicago burbs.

AJ's debut New Adult novel, IF ONLY, is out now with Entangled's Embrace line. The companion novel, WHAT IF, releases December 8th. Next year look for her new duo of New Adult books, ONE NIGHT and ONE LIFE with Penguin/Intermix.



***Giveaway***

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}