Day 4

Thursday, December 11, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

I didn't forget! I just had a lot to do today and I'm just now sitting in front of a computer.
Anyways... today was day four and here's my journal/blog entry.

"Point to Ponder: There is more than just here and now.
Question to Consider: Since I was made to last forever, what is the one thing I should stop doing today and the one thing I should start doing today?"


What immediately came to mind when I read the question was "worry."
I tend to worry about what's to come a good majority of the time. I think very negatively, though if you follow me on Twitter you would probably think the opposite. The only reason I think I worry a lot is because I don't trust people other than my immediate family, because people can my pretty fickle. Even when it comes to my best friend, I'm skeptical. 
When it comes to school, I worry about not getting a good enough grade on a test or assignment (except English & history because I know I suck at both of those subjects). I study as much as I can and yet there's always that doubt in me that I'm going to do terrible. It's not the kind of thought that pushes me forward to study, but the kind that cripples me and makes me think "why should I try when I know I'm going to fail."
It sucks living in fear. And I would hate to think that I lived my whole life in fear or in worry of what's to come.

I want to change that worry into hope. Not the hope that is wishful thinking, but into the hope that means confident expectation, and not in the negative way. I know that people are always going to be fickle, and that doesn't excuse me, but I hope that I'll always be able to be by them, ready to help them in anyway I can. I can study and hope that I will pass, knowing that I'm doing what I can to ensure that. There's not enough room in my world for doubt, for fear, but there is a lot of room for hope, the positive kind.


36 more days until I find my purpose
-Vangie
1 John 2:17
P.S. I've realized that you're going to learn A LOT about me these next thirty-ish days. This should be interesting.

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}