Day 5

Friday, December 12, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

"Point to Ponder: Life is a test and a trust.
Question to Consider: What has happened to me recently that I now realize was a test from God? What are the greatest matters God has entrusted to me?"


What comes to mind are my sisters. I am the oldest out of three children. The middle sister is 12 years old and the baby sister is 6 years old. Recently, I have been taking care of them a lot of the time, and they are sometimes pains to take care of. My middle sister is in that middle school phase and oh lordy I don't want kids. Talking to her is a struggle, and if I have to guess, that is the test God gives me. Now with my baby sister, there is a huge age difference, and most of the time I'm the one taking care of her, since she was born. I quickly got used to the looks from adults
(20-30 year old people) that simply said, "poor girl, pregnant at 14, she must have dropped out of school"... Little did they know that I'm good at school and that the little girl I was always walking around WAS MY SISTER. I'm a lot closer to my little sister, which makes me believe that my God given tests are focused on my interactions with my other sister.


God gave me two blessings (though with their attitudes they seem like demons). God entrusted me with my sisters. I am there to set an example and give advice, and though that's a lot of weight on my shoulders, God must think I have the strength. 

35 more days until I find my purpose
-Vangie
Luke 16:10
P.S. I probably made it seem that my parents were not in the picture, but they were. They just worked a lot of the time.

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}