Day 6

Saturday, December 13, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

"Point to Ponder: This is not my home.
Question to Consider: How should the fact that life on earth is just a temporary assignment change the way I am living right now?"

Since life is temporary, I guess what would change would be my relationships with materialistic stuff and people. I think, if I fully grasped this concept, (I know that life's temporary, yet it doesn't feel that way) I would have a carpe diem or YOLO kind of way of life. It's probably not the right way of thinking (but hey no one can tell me this is a wrong answer), but I would do as much as I can in the few decades I'm here.

What I find crazy is that in these few decades we live, when we go to heaven, God blesses us based on what we've done here. If you think about it, and looking at the scale we'll live by in heaven, God is giving us very little time to do amazing thing for him. He must believe we can do it.

34 more days until I find my purpose
-Vangie
2 Chronicles 4:18

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}