Days 17 & 18 & 19

Friday, December 26, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

AHHHH I missed two days, for good reasons (Christmas eve & Christmas).
But to stay on schedule I'll post day 17&18&19 together. SEE everything will go back to normal.

And so here's day 17:
"Point to Ponder: I am called to belong, not just believe.
Question to Consider: Does my level of involvement in my local church demonstrate that I love and am committed to God's family?"

Honestly? Yes. I wake up almost three hours before my service starts (9:45) to go help out in the first service (8:15) for the children ministries. I am the leader/teacher for the 2-3 year old class. Though those kids are crazy and loud and a good chunk cry, every Sunday I see them makes my week. I've help out in the children ministries for almost four years already and it's the best experience.


Day 18:
"Point to Ponder: I need others in my life.
Question to Consider: What one step can I take today to connect with another believer at a more genuine, heart-to-heart level?"

My life revolves around Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and texting. There's no face-to-face or even voice-to-voice unless I'm at school. I posts or texts pretty vague messages that barely cover the surface and I end up getting no feedback, but if I were to voice those same vague messages people are a lot more likely to respond. Simply making a call could make all the difference.

Day 19:
"Point to Ponder: Community requires commitment.
Question to Consider: How can I help cultivate today the characteristics of real community in my small group and my church?"

Just focusing on my small group, I believe that we posses most of the characteristics listed. We speak our hearts, and sympathize with each other. There isn't a gathering that goes by where no one has truly shared how they feel. And I think that's the best kind of gathering anyone can have.

With 21 more days until I find my purpose
-Vangie
1 John 3:16

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}