INSIDE OUT

Friday, December 05, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

This here series is something amazing.
To be frank(if you thought of Outlander when you read that you're my soul mate), in all three of these books I honestly thought that I would lose connection. I thought focusing on two character for three books was taboo after reading stand alone after stand alone for quite sometime.
The thing is, when it came to Lia's characters I wanted more. I want a fourth, fifth and a sixth book giving me more of Bran&Talia's life story. I wanted more of them, while in the very beginning I thought why? That's how much these characters transformed me.
What's surprising is compared to the other two books, I felt the deepest, like deeper than deep, connection to Talia. I would've thought that by Inside Out the connection would be at a stand still. Guys. Guys! GUYS! I was freaking sucker punched by the connection that Talia formed with me. I was punched so hard that tears glistened in my eyes. It wasn't until a certain line in the beginning of Inside Out that I knew that Talia and the world Lia created would never leave my heart.
You see, life is hectic as hell. There's no way of knowing if you're going in the right or wrong direction but there's hope that you are, either your own hope or someone's hope for you. For Talia, she had very little hope in herself, but Bran, Bran had all the hope in the world for her. And the same goes for Bran with Talia. They balanced each other out, they were, in my head, the most perfect imperfect couple. Life was NOT easy for them and at times they shunned each other, but eventually through stubborn persistence, they'd come back together. They would finally lean on each other for support and they trusted each other.

At the moment, that's all I can think about for this book. I just finished it about an hour ago from writing this and I am still awestruck. Just let me say this, the Off the Map series holds dear to my heart and I'm pretty sure it'll hold to yours if you give it a try.


Hoping for a JAZZA novella

-Vangie
Romans 8:37
P.S. 4.5 / 5 Stars
P.P.S.  I supernova you.



BUY LINKS

Amazon | B&N | iBooks | Kobo


Author Bio & Links:

Lia Riley writes offbeat New Adult Romance. After studying at the University of Montana-Missoula, she scoured the world armed only with a backpack, overconfidence and a terrible sense of direction. She counts shooting vodka with a Ukranian mechanic in Antarctica, sipping yerba mate with gauchos in Chile and swilling XXXX with stationhands in Outback Australia among her accomplishments. When not torturing heroes (because c'mon, who doesn't love a good tortured hero?), Lia herds unruly chickens, camps, beach combs, daydreams about as-of-yet unwritten books, wades through a mile-high TBR pile and schemes yet another trip. She and her family live in Northern California.



***Giveaway***



Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}