Waiting On Wednesday (12)

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 0 Comments A + a -


Title: Silver Shadows 

Author: Richelle Mead

Publish Date: July 19th 2014

Summary: In The Fiery Heart, Sydney risked everything to follow her gut, walking a dangerous line to keep her feelings hidden from the Alchemists.

Now in the aftermath of an event that ripped their world apart, Sydney and Adrian struggle to pick up the pieces and find their way back to each other. But first, they have to survive. 

For Sydney, trapped and surrounded by adversaries, life becomes a daily struggle to hold on to her identity and the memories of those she loves. Meanwhile, Adrian clings to hope in the face of those who tell him Sydney is a lost cause, but the battle proves daunting as old demons and new temptations begin to seize hold of him. . . .

Their worst fears now a chilling reality, Sydney and Adrian face their darkest hour in this heart-pounding fifth installment in the New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series, where all bets are off.

Why do I want to read this beauty?
BECAUSE OF FREAKING ADRIAN. Lord jesus, I need an Adrian in my life. Beside needing Adrian, I NEED this book to know what fudging happens. I don't think you understand how much turmoil I was in after Fiery Heart. That book heart like a _itch and that wasn't even the most painful part! Oh gosh, just know that I need this book.
 "All bets are off"? Fudge me sideways, I not freaking ready for this book.

July needs to be here
-Vangie

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}