Crochet with Books (3)

Monday, June 09, 2014 0 Comments A + a -


I'm done with my latest crochet project, and it is a market bag! I've been wanting to make one for the longest time but I was always indecisive. But since I started "Crochet with Books", (I have decided to call it that) I find that my decisions are made a little easier. (I just have to decide which book to chose from now. But hey at least my color choices are narrowed down a bit!)
Anyways... Here is my market bag with colors based on Insurgent by Veronica Roth!


 
I'm done with the "crochet" part of this bag, but my next step for it is to add fabric to the inside, so I can use it for everyday purposes. Until then, I'll mainly be using it (if I don't sell it) for when I go yarn hauling and book hauling. Hope y'all like it! (Because I love it!)

With more yarn to crochet
-Vangie

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}