What's on my hook (or atleast will be in two days)!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

SOOOOOOO.... I've decided that for this new Crochet with Books idea to do something different.

First off, I bought some paint -->


Along with some white yarn that I began to unravel...                            <--


And I decided to mix the two...
and let it dry... and hopefully it will be dry within the next couple of days! (I've never done this before and it was a blast!)
So you might be wondering what this is for and as I've said before, this is for a Crochet with books project, however since the cover hasn't been released yet I'm not able to show y'all what it looks like... HECK I don't even know what it looks like. All I've been told is that these are the main colors and, for now, I'm content with that much info. Hopefully by the time I'm done with this particular project, the cover will be released and we can compare the cover and my project.


Off to get a blow dryer to speed up the drying process 
-Vangie

P.S. I don't think I stated this, but this is for Make It Right, the second Bowler University book by Megan Erickson
P.P.S. (HAHAHA "pp". Ignore me.) Megan is pretty darn awesome. And I'm beyond excited to see the cover and finish the project.

UPDATE: HERE IS THE COVER
 
Awwwwe man. I'm so happy the colors match so well. And isn't it just fudging adorable.

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}