Mini Review of Asher by Effy Vaughn

Friday, June 06, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

 


Title: Asher (Episode 1)

Author: Effy Vaughn (AKA Abbi Glines)

Published Date: March 7th 2014

Rating: FIVE FUDGING GOLDEN STARS

Summary:The Sutton Boys - those three words bring a smile to the faces of females of all ages in the small town of Malroy, Alabama. Five brothers who help their momma run their farm during the work week, while seeing how many women they can sweet talk out of their panties on the weekends.

Each brother has a story and just like with all families and small towns, their stories twist together into a tangled mess that changes each of their lives forever. Because for each brother there will come a moment when he has to make a decision to keep playing or finally become a man.

One will be given a gift that every man longs for.

One will be broken.

One will be lost.

One will find out what it means to be owned.

One will make the ultimate sacrifice.

South of The Mason Dixon, the boys get naughtier, the nights get hotter and the southern charm is down right addictive.

Review:
HOLY SHIT. That was pretty much the only thing I said throughout this episode, but the thing is, I don't really cuss. I'm able to keep my cool with most books I read but holy shit I couldn't with this.

I don't think you understand, this books took off my training wheels, and I was all over the place with this book. AND I FREAKING LOVED IT.

This is NOT your typical book. The way it's set up is unique. It's a lot like fanfic. Instead of chapters it's episodes that come out, I want to say, every two weeks (I need that week here.. and when I say NEED I mean it with a passion). I felt like I was watching one of my novelas (Spanish soap operas). And, just between you and me, I get really crazy about my novelas. And now we move on...

This whole world is amazing. If you've read Abbi Glines' books before, be prepared for something totally different but nonetheless just as fantastic. The setting is southern, and you feel the southerness (if that's a word) of this world. And holy fudge is it intriguing. There is no build up to the story; you aren't eased into the story; you are tossed into this world and you can't leave.  

I really don't want to get into too much detail of this episode because you really have to read it yourself and make your own conclusions. Just now that this episode is DRAMATIC, HOT, SEXY, PAINFUL, ENJOYABLE, and FUN. It'll have your heart pumping for so many different reasons. It's the wildest roller coaster you'll ever get on, and you're never going to want to get off.

I can't tell you enough... read the episode (click here for episode) and PLEASE talk to me, I need someone to vent to.

 

On the edge on my seat waiting for the next episode
-Vangie

Proverbs 10:12 

P.S. HOLY SHIT FUDGING NUGGETS. I never expected to love these brother's as much as Grant, and I fudging love Grant like no one's business. And the thing is I JUST MEET THESE BROTHERS and they are already stomping all over my heart. Lord help me when I read Bray's episode because that will be one hell of a ride. 
And Abbi, boy can you write a story, please never stop.

P.P.S. Once all the episodes are out I'll do a whole review.  

Heyo! My name is Vangelina but call me Vangie. And welcome to my blog! You can stay if you want :}